Storybook: Where is my hat
Storybook: Where is my hat
Libro de cuentos: ¿Dónde está mi sombrero?
Livre d'histoires : Où est mon chapeau
스토리북: 내 모자는 어디에 있나요?
Livro de histórias: Onde está o meu chapéu?
Книжка оповідань: Де мій капелюх
Storybook: Where is my hat
Storybook: Where is my hat
Hello, 啱啱 錄 錄下 呢 , 我 個 電話 冇 哂 位 , 又 要 再 錄過 。
Hello, I just recorded it, but my phone is not connected, so I have to record it again.
咁 我 哋 今日 呢 , 嚟 睇 呢 本書 。
Then we will come to see the book today.
我 頂帽 喺邊 呀 ?
Where's my hat?
咁 呢 隻 應該 係 一隻 熊 嚟 嘅 。
Then it should be a bear.
咁 睇 下 佢 , 點樣 搵 返 佢 頂 帽 啦 。
Look at her, how to find her hat.
係 喇 , 原本 係 一本 英文 書 , 依家 就 翻譯 咗 做 德文 。
Yes, it was originally an English book, but it was translated into German.
見到 隻 熊 , 好 大 隻 熊 , 好多 毛 。
I saw a bear, a big bear, so hairy.
我 頂帽 唔見咗 。
My hat is missing.
我 頂帽 喺 邊 呀?
Where is my hat?
我 想 搵 返 頂帽 。
I want to find a top hat.
咁 隻 熊 呢 , 就 出發 搵 返 頂帽 啦 。
Then the bear will find a hat.
咁 佢 呢 , 就 見到 阿 狐狸 。
Then, he saw the fox.
喂 , 狐狸 , 你 有冇 見過 我 頂帽 呀 ?
Hey, Fox, have you seen my hat?
冇 喎 , 我 冇 見過 你 頂帽 呀 。
No, I haven't seen your top hat.
OK, 唔該 。
OK, no.
咁 隻 熊 呢 , 就 繼續 搵 佢 頂帽 啦 。
Then the bear will continue to look for his hat.
咁 之後 呢 , 見到 青蛙 。
Then, we saw the frogs.
隻 熊 就 問 , 喂 青蛙 , 你 有冇 見到 我 頂帽 呀?
The bear asked, "Hey, Frog, have you seen my top hat?
冇 呀 。
No.
我 最近 冇 見過 冇 呀 。
I haven't seen it lately, have I?
好 , 唔該 。
Okay, no.
咁 呢 , 隻 熊 就 繼續 行 啦 , 繼續 行 。
Then the bear will go on, go on, go on.
見到 兔仔 。
See Rabbit.
隻 熊 就 問 , 喂 , 你 有冇 見過 我 頂帽 呀 ?
And the bear asked, "Hey, have you seen my hat?
冇 喎 , 咩 帽 呀 ? 冇 見過 帽 呀 。
I don't think so, what kind of cap? I haven't seen any caps.
乜 帽 都 冇 見過 呀 。
I've never seen so many hats.
我 冇 偷 帽 呀 , 我 冇 呀 , 冇 見過 。
I didn't steal the hat, I didn't, I didn't see it.
好 , 唔該 。
Okay, no.
咁 隻 熊 呢 , 就 繼續 行 啦 。
Then the bear will go on.
見到 烏龜 。
See the turtle.
烏龜 呢 , 就 , 唔係 , 隻 熊 呢 , 就 問 佢 呀 。
If the turtle is, well, not a bear, then ask him.
喂 , 你 有冇 見過 我 頂 帽 呀 ?
Hey, have you seen my hat?
我 冇 見過 你 頂 帽 呀 。
I haven't seen your hat.
我 成日 就 喺度 爬 呢 嚿 石 呀 。
I've been climbing this rock all day.
想 爬 上去 , 但係 我 爬 唔到 。
I wanted to climb, but I couldn't.
咁 , 我 應 唔 應該 , 咁 我 好 唔好 將 你 擺 喺 嚿 石 上面 呀 ?
So, should I or should I not put you on a rock?
好 呀 , 好 呀 , 唔該 。
Well, well, well, well.
咁 阿 熊 呢 , 就 將 烏龜 擺 咗 喺 嚿 石 上面 啦 。
Then Bear has placed the turtle on top of a rock.
咁 就 繼續 行 啦 , 見到 條 蛇 。
Then you can move on and see a snake.
阿 熊 就 問 , 你 有冇 見過 我 頂帽 呀 ?
Bear asked, "Have you seen my top hat?
呃 , 我 有 呀 , 見過 一頂 , 係 藍色 , 同埋 圓形 嘅 。
Well, I have seen one, it was blue and round.
阿 熊 就 話 , 嗯 , 我 頂帽 唔係 咁 㗎 喎 。
Bear said, "Yes, my top hat is not so good.
但係 , 唔該曬 。
But, you shouldn't.
## 咁 阿 熊 就 繼續 行 , 又 見到 呢 隻 , 呢 隻 鼬鼠 。
## Then the bear goes on, and he sees this one, this one, the weasel.
咁 阿 熊 就 問 鼬鼠 呀 。
Then bears ask for weasels.
喂 , 鼬鼠 , 你 有冇 見過 我 頂帽 呀 ?
Hey, Weasel, have you seen my hat?
吓 , 咩 , 咩 係 帽 呀 ? OK, 唔該 。
What, what, what about the hat? OK, no.
唉 , 冇 人 見過 我 頂帽 , 嗯 。
Alas, no one has seen my hat, eh.
我 頂帽 喺 邊 呀 ? 我 好 掛住 我 頂帽 呀 。
Where's my top hat? I'm hanging up my top hat.
嗯 。
Uh-huh.
咁 阿 鹿 呢 , 就 見到 阿 熊 , 瞓 咗 喺度 。
Then Deer, we see Bear, who is sleepy.
佢 就 問 佢 , 喂 , 咩 事 呀 ?
He asked him, "Hey, what's the matter?
我 唔見咗 我 頂帽 呀 , 冇 人 見過 , 冇 人 見過 我 頂帽 。
I have not seen my top hat, no one has seen it, no one has seen my top hat.
你 頂帽 係 點 㗎 ?
What is your hat?
我 頂帽 係 紅色 嘅 , 咁 就 , 尖 頂 嘅 。
My top hat is red, so it's pointy.
嗯 。
Uh-huh.
啊 , 我 有 見到 我 頂帽 㗎 。
Ah, I see my top hat.
咁 佢 就 跑 走 啦 , 阿 熊 醒起 呀 。
Then he ran away, and Bear woke up.
佢 就 跑 啦 , 跑 , 跑 , 跑 , 跑 , 跑 , 跑 。
He ran, ran, ran, ran, ran, ran, ran, ran.
佢 跑 返 去 , 搵 下 邊個 呢 ?
He ran away, looking for the next one?
哼 , 我 見到 啦 , 就 係 你 , 就 係 你 偷 咗 我 頂帽 。
I saw it. It's you. It's you who stole my hat.
嗯 。
Uh-huh.
佢哋 兩個 對 望 。
They are both looking forward to each other.
哼 。
Hm.
阿 熊 ,攞 返 佢 頂帽 啦 。
Bear, get his hat.
嗯 , 我 最 鍾意 我 頂帽 㗎 啦 。
Yes, I like my top hat the most.
松鼠 呀 , 遇到 阿 熊 。
Squirrel, ah, meets Bear.
松鼠 問 , 你 有冇 見過 一隻 戴 住 帽 嘅 兔仔 呀 ?
Squirrel asks, have you ever seen a rabbit wearing a hat?
冇 喎 , 冇 見過 兔仔 喎 。
No, I have not seen rabbit.
做 咩 咁 問 呀 ? 我 冇 見 過 佢 呀 。
Why do you ask? I have never seen her before.
我 冇 , 我 冇 見過 一頂 戴 住 紅色 尖 帽 嘅 兔仔 。
No, I haven't, I haven't seen a rabbit in a red pointed hat.
我 都 冇 食 咗 佢 。
I didn't even eat it.
哦 , 唔該 。
Oh, no.
完 。
End .