早晨
Good morning
Morgen
Morning
mañana
早晨
早晨
今朝 起身 , 媽媽 同 我 講 早晨 。
this morning|woke up|||||
This morning, when I woke up, my mom greeted me.
我 都 同 媽媽 講 早晨 。
I also greeted my mom in the morning.
媽媽 對住 我 笑 。
|looking at||
My mom smiled at me.
喺 學校 , 我 見 到 陳 老師 。
|school||||Chan|
At school, I saw Teacher Chan.
我 同 陳 老師 講 早晨 , 陳 老師 都 同 我 講 早晨 , 仲 讚 我 乖 。
|||||||||||||also|praised||well-behaved
I talked to Teacher Chan in the morning, and she praised me for being good.
入 到 班房 , 我 見 到 小明 。
||police station||||
When I entered the classroom, I saw Xiaoming.
小明 係 我 嘅 好 朋友 。
Ming is my best friend.
我 同 小明 講 早晨 , 小明 都 同 我 講 早晨 , 仲 同 我 拍手 , 我 好 開心 。
|||||||||||also|||high five|||
I talked to Xiaoming in the morning, Xiaoming also talked to me in the morning, and clapped hands with me. I was very happy.
我 又 見 到 阿麗 。
||||Ah Lai
I saw Alice again.
阿麗 係 我 嘅 同學 。
||||classmate
Alice is my classmate.
阿麗 好 靚 , 我 好 鍾意 佢 。
Ah Lai is so pretty, I like her very much.
我 同 阿麗 講 早晨 , 佢 冇 同 我 講 早晨 。
I||||||||||
I said good morning to Alice, but she didn't say good morning to me.
我 再 同 佢 講 早晨 , 佢 都 冇 同 我 講 早晨 。
I said good morning to her again, but she still didn't say good morning to me.
我 有啲 唔開心 。
|"a bit"|
I am feeling a little unhappy.
放學 返 到 屋企 , 媽媽 問 我 做乜 唔 開心 。
"after school"|||||ask||"what's wrong"||
When I returned home after school, my mom asked me why I was not happy.
我 話 俾 媽媽 聽 阿麗 唔 同 我 講 早晨 。
||tell|||Ah Lai|||||
I tell my mom that Alice doesn't talk to me in the morning.
我 問 媽媽 阿麗 係 唔係 唔 鍾意 我 。
|||A-Lai|||||
I ask my mom if Alice doesn't like me.
媽媽 叫 我 聽日 再 同 阿麗 講 早晨 。
|||tomorrow|||||
Mom tells me to talk to Alice in the morning again tomorrow.
第二 日 返學 , 我 一 返 到 學校 就 同 阿麗 講 早晨 。
second day||||"as soon as"|go back to|arrive at||||||
On the second day, I went back to school and talked to Ah Lai in the morning as soon as I got there.
阿麗 同 我 講 返 早晨 。
Ali and I talked in the morning.
我 好 開心 。
I am very happy.
「 我 好 開心 。
"I am very happy.
我 好 鍾意 阿麗 。 」
"I"|||
I really like Alice."